President and sole owner since February 2012.
Vice-President, Secretary-Treasurer/Stockholder 1986 - 2012
Employed: January 1980
Responsible for the development and production of new Commercial Property and Casualty Business with specialization in oil and gas and construction trades. Responsible for the development of mass marketing and association-endorsed programs. Develops underwriting and underwriting personnel. Manages book of business of approximately $17,000,000. Also manages agency profitability with emphasis on production.
Developed the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers Property and Casualty Insurance Program, endorsed by TAEP since 1987. Developed the first Group Workers’ Compensation Plan for the oil and gas industry certified by the Texas Department of Insurance in 1993.
Assisted in developing the Grand Lodge of Texas Masonic Lodges Insurance Program, which insured over 600 Masonic Lodges in Texas since it January 1, 1991 inception to January 2007.
• Graduated from Wichita Falls Senior High School in 1973
• Attended Midwestern State University
• Kappa Alpha Order Alumni
• Completed requirements for and received the professional designation of Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) in May 1989
• Completed numerous CIC Institutes/Seminars as required since 1986
• Serving as current Chairman of the Board of the K & S Group Inc
• Served as Director of the Texas Chapter of CIC Regional Education Director for Texas Chapter of CIC
• Served as Board of Commerce and Industry Gold Coat Ambassador
• Served on Board of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Wichita County
• Served as Insurance Section Chair for United Way of Greater Wichita Falls
• Served as President of Wichita Falls Association of Insurance Agents
• Member of Burkburnett Masonic Lodge
Golf and basketball spectator
• Local Recording Agent
• Group I Life
• Surplus Lines